Sunday, December 20, 2009

Top 25, per moi

Here's the ballot I submitted last night for the AP Top 25. Gonzaga, Cincinnati and Seton Hall are out; Temple, UNLV and Charlotte are in. Bad week for the Big East, good week for the Atlantic 10. I'm starting to like the A-10 this year. Richmond and Rhode Island (yes, my alma mater) nearly got my vote this week, and Dayton and Xavier are good, too. Despite their lackluster win over Central Florida on Sunday, UConn actually moves up a few spots on my ballot. Why? Well, too many other teams (Tennessee, Florida, Georgia Tech, Texas Tech) lost (some badly), and the Huskies -- warts and all -- have still only lost twice, to a pair of teams in the top 10 (Kentucky and Duke).


1. Kansas
2. Texas
3. Kentucky
4. Syracuse
5. West Virginia
6. Purdue
7. Duke
8. Villanova
9. Michigan State
10. Kansas State
11. North Carolina
12. Georgetown
13. Connecticut
14. Texas A&M
15. New Mexico
16. Florida
17. Georgia Tech
18. Clemson
19. Florida State
20. Tennessee
21. Temple
22. Ohio State
23. Texas Tech
24. UNLV
25. Charlotte

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope "per moi" was a music reference that I didnt get and not an attempt at using French.

I cant wait to see what happens to Kansas State once they get into the big 12 season, I am guessing this is not where they end the season.

December 21, 2009 at 5:29 PM 
Blogger David Borges said...

Pardon my French. Took four years of French in high school and another two in college ... I realize it wasn't exactly proper grammar.

As for KSU, you're probably right. I'm starting to think the Big 12 might be the best conference in America, perhaps passing the Big East.

December 21, 2009 at 6:14 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

The Big 12 has the best two teams in the country, but outside of that, really? KSU might be decent, not number 10-decent, though. G'town has gotta fall.

December 23, 2009 at 10:13 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

January 2017 Weekly Calendar January 2017 Holiday Calendar February 2017 Calendar PDF February 2017 Calendar Word February 2017 Calendar Excel February 2017 Calendar Holidays February 2017 Calendar Printable February 2017 Calendar Template

December 8, 2016 at 6:49 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home