Monday, November 22, 2010

Carolina, No


Goodbye, Tar Heels. You duped me early last season, making me think you were a top 10team, and you did it again this season, too. Had you ranked No. 8, and I feel pretty silly about that right now. Again. Consecutive losses to Minnesota and Vanderbilt drops you from my top 25 this week.

Welcome, Minnesota. Beating the Heels and West Virginia to win the Puerto Rico Classic gets you in. Do I really have five Big Ten teams in my top 25, including two of the top three? (Jared Sullinger is scary good, people. He’s what Harrison Barnes was supposed to be). Some would argue I should have six, but it's going to take a lot to get me to put Wisconsin in there. Never been a big fan of the conference, but it’s hard to argue that it’s not the best in the land right now.

Anyway, here's what I got this week:

1. Duke
2. Michigan State
3. Ohio State
4. Kansas State
5. Pittsburgh
6. Villanova
7. Kansas
8. Kentucky
9. BYU
10. Missouri
11. Illinois
12. Washington
13. Syracuse
14. Purdue
15. Memphis
16. Florida
17. Baylor
18. San Diego State
19. Virginia Tech
20. Gonzaga
21. Georgetown
22. Temple
23. Minnesota
24. Tennessee
25. Butler

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know there was a game today, right?

just making sure...

November 22, 2010 at 10:47 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you also know there was a game last night, right?

i know you're not in maui but do your job!!!

November 24, 2010 at 7:36 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home