Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Could Steve Enoch be UConn's latest in-state recruiting success story?

I know this is an easy one, but the Register is cleaning house over the next couple of weeks in preparation for a move up the road into a smaller office off I-91 near the New Haven/North Haven border, and I came across this photo of our 1989 All-State baseball team. Can you guess the player in the top row, second from the right?



Yeah, I know, like I said, it's an easy one.

Meanwhile, Steve Enoch's AAU coach, George Matthews confirms to me that Enoch will be making an official visit to UConn on Sept. 12. The 6-foot-9 Norwalk kid would be a nice get for the Huskies. Always good to wrap up the local, in-state talent ... even if they didn't play baseball at Hamden.

Here are a couple of items we've written on Enoch over the past couple of months:

Steve Enoch visiting UConn on Thursday

A good visit for Steve Enoch ...

A brief interview with UConn recruiting target Steve Enoch



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home