Sunday, November 15, 2015

My AP Top 25 ballot this week: Wisconsin out, Michigan in

Pretty easy Top 25 ballot this week. Wisconsin's out, Michigan's in. Not sure why I had the Badgers ranked to begin with, to be honest.

Everyone else stays the same. As I've already mentioned, I'm very impressed with UConn and believe I'll be moving them up the rankings within a few weeks. But don't sleep on Cincinnati, either. The Bearcats are VERY good this year, with their usual steadfast defense and even a little scoring ability, to boot.

I say Cincy gives UConn (and possibly SMU) a good run at the AAC title this season.


1. Maryland
2. North Carolina
3. Kansas
4. Virginia
5. Kentucky
6. Iowa State
7. Oklahoma
8. Duke
9. Gonzaga
10. Arizona
11. Wichita State
12. California
13. UConn
14. Villanova
15. Michigan State
16. Indiana
17. Utah
18. LSU
19. SMU
20. Cincinnati
21. Butler
22. Michigan
23. Notre Dame
24. Vanderbilt
25. Texas A&M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home